Community Message From The Clay Cooley Auto Group
As you know, our Dallas Fort Worth community, and the world, is coping with the effects of coronavirus, or COVID-19. Our hearts go out to all affected by the outbreak. During this trying time, it is our role and responsibility at Clay Cooley Auto Group to prioritize the health and well-being of our guests and staff.
The Clay Cooley Auto Group dealers are currently open for business and we want you to know that we are taking every available step to ensure our employees and guest are provided a safe environment , as we work to satisfy your purchase and service needs.
At Clay Cooley Auto Group, in addition to our daily sanitation and hygiene duties, we are taking the following precautionary measures to support the health and safety of customers, as well as mitigate the spread of the virus.
We are enacting the following protocol immediately:
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our dealerships
- We have employed extra cleaning crews and increased the frequency of these cleaning routines
- Front door handles, restroom door handles, vehicle handles, and sink handles are disinfected every twenty minutes.
- Educated our employees on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don’t feel well for any reason.
- Employees are also required to wash hands every 15 minutes, and after any contact with face.
- We have implemented a rigorous cleaning and sanitation process for all Dealership and customer vehicles to ensure a safe, worry-free experience.
We appreciate your continued support, and understand that your experience at Clay Cooley Auto Group might look a bit different as we navigate these times together.
Thank you for being a loyal Clay Cooley Auto Group customer. Our promise at Clay Cooley Auto Group is to remain completely transparent and provide our communities factual Coronavirus updates in the DFW Metroplex.
Clay Cooley Auto Group